with the "Family-Friendly Company" seal of the District of Ludwigslust-Parchim
The seal for family-friendly employers is an award that companies in the Ludwigslust-Parchim district can apply for from the Southwest Mecklenburg Business Development Agency. A prerequisite for this is that these companies offer family-friendly working conditions. The family seal thus signifies an employer's clear commitment to its social responsibilities.
As a family-run firm, we endeavour to create the conditions at Lewens for our staff to satisfactorily combine their family and working life. A family-friendly approach and an attitude of mutual respect, participation and working in partnership form the basis of a corporate culture that puts people at its heart.
- reasonable working hours and holiday planning, taking family interests into account
- cooperation with colleges and daycare facilities
- childcare subsidies (if necessary)
- workplace health promotion (e.g. back training, health days) and subsidising action to promote health
- staff restaurant with roof garden
- water coolers, hot drinks
- special payments, special leave, bonus payments
We will endeavour to improve and extend working conditions for people with families in the future too.
On 23.08.2017, Lewens was awarded
the family-friendly company seal.