1. Name and contact details of the controller and of the company’s data protection officer
This data privacy information applies to the processing of data by:
Lewens Sonnenschutz-Systeme GmbH & Co. KG
V.i.S.d.P. Dipl.-Kfm. Götz Albrecht Lewens, Götz-Philip Lewens
Telefon: +49 3874 2502 0
Telefax: +49 3874 2502 50
Data protection officer:
Telefon: +49 40 540 90 90-0
2. Collection and storage of personal data and nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When using our website www.lewens-markisen.de, information is transmitted automatically to the server of our website by the browser used on your terminal device. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called log file. In the course of this process, the following information is collected without any action on your part and is stored until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the computer submitting the enquiry,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the file accessed,
- website from which access takes place (referrer URL),
- browser used and if applicable the operating system of your com-puter and the name of your access provider.
Said data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- to guarantee a smooth connection to the website,
- to guarantee comfortable use of our website,
- to evaluate system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR constitutes the legal basis for data processing. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data collection listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of establishing your identity.
b) When using our contact form
We offer you the opportunity to contact us regarding any enquiries via a form provided on the website. To do this, a valid e-mail ad-dress is required so that we know who submitted the enquiry and we are able to respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
For the purpose of contacting us, data are processed pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(a) GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The contents of the contact form and the personal data entered by you are transmitted to us securely by e-mail internally by the web server. All e-mails are archived safe from data manipulation in con-formity with the requirements of the GoBD (“Basic principles on the proper keeping and storage of financial books, recordings, and documents in electronic form as well as data access”).
3. Data sharing
No disclosure of your personal data to third parties takes place for purposes other than those listed below.
We only communicate your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(a) GDPR to this,
- transmission pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR is necessary for the as-sertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding and legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists to disclosure pursuant to Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR, and
- this is legally permitted and required pursuant to Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR for handling the contractual relationship with you.
Information produced in connection with the specific terminal de-vice used is filed in the cookie, but this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity thereby.
The data processed by cookies are required for the stated purposes for safeguarding our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your com-puter, or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. The complete deactivation of cookies may result in you being un-able to utilise all the functions of our website, however.
5. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR to request information about the personal data concerning you that are processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period of storage, the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure, restriction of or objection to processing of personal data, the exis-tence of the right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data if not collected by us, and about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and if applicable meaningful information about their particulars;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR to obtain without delay the rectification of incorrect personal data or the completion of personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us if processing is no longer necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exer-cise or defence of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR to request restriction of processing your personal data if the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful but you oppose its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you require them for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to have them transmitted to an-other data controller;
- pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR to revoke your consent to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed for the purposes of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR, you have the right pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation or if the objection is related to direct marketing. In the latter case you have a general right to object that is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it will suffice to send an e-mail to .
7. Data security
In the website visit we use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) system in conjunction with the highest encryption stage supported by your browser. This is normally 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we revert in-stead to 128-bit v3 technology. If an individual page of our website is transmitted encrypted, you will recognise this by the closed key or lock symbol in the bottom status bar of your browser.
We also take suitable technical and organisational security meas-ures to protect your data against random or deliberate manipula-tion, partial or complete loss or destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security precautions are continuously upgraded in line with technological development.